Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm an art teacher from South Korea

Hi, All!


I am Seri Son. I am an art teacher in a middle school in South Korea. I am temporally retiring for several years from 2007. I have taught just for a year as an art teacher. But, I love teaching and my students!
In the fall of 2008, I entered the University of Tennessee and am pursuing an M.S. degree in Instructional Technology. This is my second semester and I think this field of study is very interesting.
After starting this study in the U.S., I have been concerned with diverse cultures, and education in various countries. Because, I have met many people who have a various skin color, different cultures, and values, so that I realized that a much bigger world than my thought before exists.

I hope we meet many people in different countries and share various opinion and information about our education.






Art Class in Teahwa Middle School, South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment